Aside from ecommerce marketing (posting on that coming soon), marketing can show its greatest value when it directly supports your sales efforts.
Picture yourself arriving at the office of your ideal buyer attempting to secure a few minutes of the decision-maker’s time to hear your proposal. It can be as daunting as it is pride-swallowing. Even if your marketing activities have identified them as an interested and highly qualified buyer, you must still get past the gatekeepers.
The challenge here for marketing is to support your sales efforts without even being there. The Big Idea is for a giant, over-sized sales brochure. This 13"x19" to 24"x36" front and back brochure will be printed in brilliant color and mounted on equal-sized foam board.
I realize it's a little hard to picture yourself walking into that same office with an over-sized brochure under your arm, but consider the advantages:
- It’s attention grabbing.
- The whole office will wonder, "what is that?" and "Where did it come from?"
- Who wouldn’t want to read what someone printed on a giant board?
- Intrigue is a powerful sales tactic
- It’s impossible to crumple up and throw away.
- It’s sized intentionally not to fit in a trash bin
- It's memorable.
- Who can forget the salesperson who showed up with that giant brochure?
For more information or to engage JDM to set your sales collateral apart from the ordinary, visit our website.